Single Status Certificate

online marriage registration service

A single status certificate proves that you are single. You may need this certificate for various reasons like-when applying for CISF and some military jobs, going abroad for education, applying for jobs in certain countries, and marrying a foreign national. The single status certificate is also called an ‘Unmarried certificate’, Certificate of Freedom to Marry, Marriageability Affidavit, Certificate of No Impediment for Marriage, and so forth. The Single Status Certificate can be issued by an SDM in your area or by a competent court. The certificate further needs to be Apostille and Attested.

Use Court Marriage Mumbai services to Fast track your Single Status Certificate

Getting your single status certificate is a complex and confusing process. It involves making an affidavit, which needs to be signed by the court, District Magistrate, or Sub-district magistrate. Further, it needs to be attested by the Home Department and Apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs. To avoid delay and reiterations it is best to leave the task to professionals like Court Marriage Mumbai, who understand the nitty-gritty of getting the single status certificate.

How we ensure Swift processing of your Single Status Certificate?

We use a customer centric approach. Our clients can book an appointment by phone, email, Whatsapp, or visiting us at our office. Our team will understand the purpose and country of travel and accordingly guide you with the Single status certificate process. All the documents needed will be asked at one go to speed up the process. Once you have submitted all the documents, our team of advocates and paralegals with begin the process. It may take around 10 business days to get the Single status certificate.

Quick, responsive service


Affordable charges

Request a Free Consultation

Consult right now with our experienced team for complete solutions to your legal issues.

    Documents Required

    Age proof

    (Any 1 document from below)

    aadhaar document
    • Birth Certificate
    • School Leaving Certificate
    • College Leaving Certificate
    • Passport
    • School or college passing certificate showing DOB
    • Any other documents of college/school showing DOB

    Residential Proof

    (Any 1 from below)

    residence certificate
    • Ration Card
    • Passport
    • Electricity bill on your name
    • Telephone Bill on your name
    • Election card
    • Bank passbook

    Photographs & Witnesses

    registration form
    • 4-4 passport size photographs of bride & Groom
    • 3 Common witnesses,
    • 2-2 photographs of witness
    • Anyone document of residential proof.
    marriage registration

    In case you’re marriage is already Solemnised, you need following additional documents:

    • Marriage Certificate
    • Divorce Certificate or Death certificate of the spouse, as the case may be.