Sikh Marriage Registration

online marriage registration service

Planning to get married or have celebrated your Anand Karaj? Marriages solemnised under the Anand Karaj no longer need to be registered under Hindu Marriage Act, but should be registered under the Anand Marriage Act for Sikhs married after 2012. Since Supreme Court has ruled that all marriages must be registered, it is mandatory to get your marriage registered within 30 days of the Anand Karaj.

Sikh Marriage Registration Made Easy

Getting Anand Karaj registered under the Anand Marriage Act offers several benefits for couples in India as well as those wishing to go abroad. Applying for a passport and visa, opening a new bank account, change of address, and family and property disputes will demand a valid marriage certificate as evidence. Therefore, it is best to reach out to a dedicated marriage registration service that understands the provisions of Sikh marriage and can help you with a swift and smooth marriage registration process.

Court Marriage Mumbai is the most preferred destination for Sikh Marriage registration

With dedicated Sikh marriage registration services like Court Marriage Mumbai, getting your marriage registered is easy. Our network of advocates and paralegals across the length and breadth of Mumbai means we are near you, no matter where you are in Mumbai and around. Our experienced and dedicated team will verify your documents, help you understand the requirements, handle preparing affidavits, no objection advertisements in newspapers, and more to apply for Sikh Marriage registration.

We also help initiate Sikh Marriage Registration for marriages that took place in 1985 or later. We are:

Your trusted services provider for Sikh Marriage registration

Quick, reliable services

Most competitive rates

Request a Free Consultation

Consult right now with our experienced team for complete solutions to your legal issues.

    Documents Required

    Age proof

    (Any 1 document from below)

    aadhaar document
    • Birth Certificate
    • School Leaving Certificate
    • College Leaving Certificate
    • Passport
    • School or college passing certificate showing DOB
    • Any other documents of college/school showing DOB

    Residential Proof

    (Any 1 from below)

    residence certificate
    • Ration Card
    • Passport
    • Electricity bill on your name
    • Telephone Bill on your name
    • Election card
    • Bank passbook

    Photographs & Witnesses

    registration form
    • 4-4 passport size photographs of bride & Groom
    • 3 Common witnesses,
    • 2-2 photographs of witness
    • Anyone document of residential proof.
    marriage registration

    In case you’re marriage is already Solemnised, you need following additional documents:

    • Anand Karaj card along with the signature of the priest who performed the ceremony
    • Signatures of 2 witnesses