Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration Service

online marriage registration service

Solemnised your marriage outside Maharashtra but want to get your marriage registered in Mumbai? Court Marriage Mumbai can help!

If one of the partners in the marriage is residing in Maharashtra for at least six months and is a permanent Indian resident, you can get your marriage registered in the State. For this, you need to show documentary proof of residence along with the wedding card, the signature of the priest who performed the ceremony, and the witness’s signatures. Since marriage registration is mandatory in India, it is best to get your marriage registered as soon as possible. Your marriage certificate serves as an official record and is useful especially when someone is shifting base post marriage, family residence visa, spouse visa, etc. It also works as evidence in establishing the legal status of the spouse in family matters such as inheritance, property, child custody, divorce, and the like.

Court Marriage Mumbai: Your best service provider for out of Maharashtra marriage registration service

We are an experienced marriage registration service provider in Mumbai with a wide network of advocates and paralegals. Our team will handle the entire marriage registration process efficiently so that you can get your marriage certificate swiftly. We also undertake marriage registration services for marriages solemnised in 1985 and thereafter.

You may book an appointment with us online through our website, email, Whatsapp, and other social media platforms, or visit us in person.

Our process for Out of Maharashtra Marriage Registration services

Once you book an appointment with us, our team will assist you with application forms, documents, additional proofs if needed in case one of the partners is divorced or a widow/widower, and more. We assure minimal iterations and a totally hassle free experience for our clients. We assure:

Swift and hassle free marriage registration process

Transparent and honest approach

Affordable charges

Request a Free Consultation

Consult right now with our experienced team for complete solutions to your legal issues.

    Documents Required

    Age proof

    (Any 1 document from below)

    aadhaar document
    • Birth Certificate
    • School Leaving Certificate
    • College Leaving Certificate
    • Passport
    • School or college passing certificate showing DOB
    • Any other documents of college/school showing DOB

    Residential Proof

    (Any 1 from below)

    residence certificate
    • Ration Card
    • Passport
    • Electricity bill on your name
    • Telephone Bill on your name
    • Election card
    • Bank passbook

    Photographs & Witnesses

    registration form
    • 4-4 passport size photographs of bride & Groom
    • 3 Common witnesses,
    • 2-2 photographs of witness
    • Anyone document of residential proof.
    marriage registration

    In case you’re marriage is already Solemnised, you need following additional documents:

    • Wedding Card
    • Proof of residence (Flat agreement/rent receipt)
    • Signature of the priest who performed the ceremony